Sync over mobile

ginjaninja

ginjaninja

What a time for emby not to work for me.in hospital with little to do but catch up on tv.

Im trying to sync content over 4g.

The job registers on phone, content is converted, client reports ready. setting to sync only on wifi not ticked. But the log says skipping sync proccess no server authentication information available.

Ive tried emby connect and manual with no luck.

Do i need to send log or is this issue in hand (updated beta client and dev seever today)

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edit sorry i think i was still on emby connect..removed server..readded server (not emby connect) via dns and its working

Edited by ginjaninja

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue. Workaround for me now is to use VPN to home. After I'm connect via vpn, sync process start.

Hi @@s0n1q have you checked the setting about only syncing on wifi? Perhaps that is enabled?

• 5 months later...

@@s0n1q

2.9.32 is rolling out and supports offline browsing and playback. The feature is still very new so please make sure to leave your feedback and we will continue to improve it. Thanks !

ginjaninja

just fyi...browsing the offline library is too slow to be useable in preference to 3rd party tool eg file explorer/mx player. im on s8+ with 256gb movies/tv/muzic with 2mbit connection to server.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk