Bravia 55HX920 DLNA issue

morb

Hello,

I have problem with Emby and my Sony Bravia 55HX920 (European model of hx950 maybe ?)

Here is my stuff : NAS (DS213j)--> Computer (Windows7)--> Sony Bravia 55HX920 ---> And also a WD HDTV LIVE 

- I installed Kore remote. 

- Emby : I chose Bravia 2011 profile (I also tried 2012)

---> With my Kore remote, when I chose Bravia DLNA and play a movie on the nas it doesn't work :( ... After a moment the TV let appears a message "Impossible de se connecter au serveur" meaning that's connection with the server is impossible.

I tried to understand things reading different messages about DNLA here, but I'm very Noob and also French (I confess it could be the worst case scenario)... Meaning I still didn't figure out how to read my logs event if I already read the thread about this (when I copy past this it doesn't work : %appdata%\Emby-Server\logs).

Can you have the kindness to take my hand step by step  ^_^ 

Thank you in advance, Embi looks like very intersting ! I'm ready to win to put the right settings !  :D 

Hi Luke ! 

Thank you for your support  :) 

I found "DLNA" section, then parameters and profiles... Then I selected the profiles and also tried 2010,2011 and 2012 Bravia's profiles :rolleyes: ... Please see below :

588081360e108_emby_profile.jpg

If I select one of the selected profile, here is the screen below : 

... I "just" selected my mediateque user name. I didn't touch to anything else.

58808eaecec95_emby_profile_02.jpg

Hi Luke,

I deleted all the profiles.
I launched Emby on my LG G4 mobile, then accessed to my movies database... and then selected "Bravia KDL-55HX920" and launched a movie.

... After a moment, the same message : "Impossible de se connecter au serveur"  :unsure:

Please let me know what is the next step !

Thank you in advance,

Best  

This is a really old model. I'm not really sure right now. I have a 2014 bravia for testing and it works fine.

Well... Then ok it's a shame for my "old 2012 TV"  :wacko: 

Last thing : Sometimes, Emby stops... I have to launch again the server from Synology. 

Maybe there is a standy mode activated somewhere ?... Can you help me about this also ?

Thank you,

Hi Luke,

Please find attached the latest log file... I must launched the application in Synology settings every day :(

It's interesting to see things about "Bravia 2011" also

I'm waiting for your feedback, 

Thank you in advance !

Best

Log.txt

@@morb, can you go into dlna settings and turn off the dlna server and dlna play to features. See if that helps with the problem of the server stopping. thanks !