[1 problem+1question] Manual sync not working + how to change user

djhifi

Ok, so I have EMBY for KODI on 2 dif. machines (machine A running SPMC / machine B running Librelec and both with the latest version of your addon 2.3.5.) and I have 2 problems/questions.

1 - On machine ( A ), fresh install of everything, after the initial/incremental sync(s) I am trying to run the first manual sync, in order to import all the TV Shows I have scattered across multiple drives, to avoid duplication. BUT, and here is the problem: Manual sync stays on "Processing Movies / 0 items" when it's comparing movies.     -----------> SOLVED

2 - On machine ( B ) I would like to change the user from user X to user Y but it won't change. I already removed credentials and re-added correct server name and the desired new user (Y), but whenever I go to addon options the user which is there is still user X. Does this mean I need to make a complete database reset to be presented with the "first time user login screen"!? ----> HELP ME OUT

Annoying af!

Plz help me out

Edited by djhifi

that is not the latest.

if you want to reset everything you can do a Db reset and when prompted reset all settings as well.

Well both things sorted now and yes .38 is the latest :D

Btw, if I want to keep the database in case I need to reset a given machine and dont have to go through the whole initial sync again may I backup the "movies.db" file on kodi and replace whenever I reset the database or it wont work?