Shows showing as "watched"

spencerisadog

spencerisadog

Hello all, I'm running 3.1.0.0 and since upgrading a few days ago all of my shows are marked as "watched" regardless if there is an episode or not.  The unwatched shows are still showing the appropriate count, but if there are no shows in a series it shows the big green check mark.  Is this just something new or is it supposed to be like it used to be where it would only show the green check mark if you had shows in it but they were already watched.  I use the check mark to delete shows that my wife has watched but she tends to forget to clear them out when she's done so I don't have five years worth of Dr. Phil :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure. What happens if you manually mark them unwatched? do they stay that way?

If you refresh the page is it marked correctly? if not, take a snapshot of the item's nfo file before and after and please attach them, thanks.

Happy2Play

Just a guess, but wouldn't the series retain the watched status until a unwatched episode is added?

What browser is toggle not working?

Edited by Happy2Play

spencerisadog

Just a guess, but wouldn't the series retain the watched status until a unwatched episode is added?

What browser is toggle not working?

Before the update I would always use the green check mark to know if my wife watched a show.  She tends to not delete things or watch shows without me.  So if a series showed a number, I would know it was new.  If it showed a check, I would know it contained watched episodes.  Then all the other series wouldn't have a number or a check, because there were no episodes in it, watched or unwatched.

I'm using Chrome.

Happy2Play

@@Luke

Could this be do the merging of the library and userdata databases?  Even if there are no episodes because they are deleted the series is still considered watched in the database until something new/unwatched is added.

No, not related to that.

What screen are you toggling? series or episode? Have you enabled the missing or unaired episode display features?

spencerisadog

I am toggling from the series screen.  The seasons are listed below but have no episodes in them.  I can't speak intelligently about the "missing or unaired episode display" feature as I don't know where it exists to select.

• 3 weeks later...