Incorrect User Id or Password on Fire TV Stick

KillermanGabe

KillermanGabe

I have a relative that is trying to connect to my Emby server with her Fire TV Stick. She has downloaded the app and it connects to the server fine but when she enter's her username and password it will always return the error "Invalid User id or password". I have checked and reset the password on her account 10 times already and it will not work. Anyone know what is going on here?

Connecting via port 8920 with SSL configured correctly, as it works fine on my other devices.

Thanks,
Gabe

emby-server-log1.txt

What username and password is she using? Is it an online Emby Connect account, or is it an account you created on your local Emby Server?

KillermanGabe

What username and password is she using? Is it an online Emby Connect account, or is it an account you created on your local Emby Server?

Local account on the server. And from just doing a quick skim of the log she authenticated successfully but for some reason the app is saying incorrect. Her user is mmentessi if that will help when searching the log at all.

Are your other devices also Fire TV sticks?

Does it work for her if she doesn't use SSL?

On the login screen there is a button to send a log.  Have her do that after the failure to log in.  Then come here and tell me the name of the server she was connecting to and the exact time she sent the log.

Thanks.