Trakt plug-in stopped importing playstates

cw-kid
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

cw-kid

Hi

I've been using the Trakt plug-in for Emby for some time and on the whole its worked well apart from a few hiccups, which seemed to resolve themselves with newer Emby server updates. 

I also have Trakt add-on on my native Kodi / MySQL HTPC, so when I watch something in Kodi it is sync up to trakt and then a scheduled task on Emby server imports the trakt playstates to keep the two systems in sync as far as watched status etc. 

However currently its not working I am seeing this in the Emby server log file;

2017-01-14 13:35:54.6831 Info TaskManager: Executing Import playstates from Trakt.tv
2017-01-14 13:35:54.7299 Error Trakt: Error syncing trakt data for user Kodi
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.1.273.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Processor count: 2
	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_ExcludeLocationTypes(MediaBrowser.Model.Entities.LocationType[])'.
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.<SyncTraktDataForUser>d__7.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.SyncTraktDataForUser(User user, Double currentProgress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress, Double percentPerUser)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext()
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.<SyncTraktDataForUser>d__7.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.SyncTraktDataForUser(User user, Double currentProgress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress, Double percentPerUser)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext()

2017-01-14 13:35:54.7299 Info TaskManager: Import playstates from Trakt.tv Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds
2017-01-14 13:35:54.7299 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded

I am running Emby server on a Windows WHS 2011 file server. I was running Emby with the method where you get the icon in the Windows system tray. However whenever the server reboots Emby never seems to auto start itself despite having the option checked to run at startup in the Emby dashboard. So a few days ago I started running Emby as the windows service instead. May or may not be related? 

EDIT: Doesn't make any different which way you have Emby running as a service or system tray icon, trakt plug-in does not import playstates

Yes I am aware of the Kodi add-on for Emby, but I prefer my Kodi HTPC's on MYSQL as its more stable. 

Also why have the options in the Emby server been removed for specifying which update channel you want to be on, stable, beta, dev etc and the option for auto updates or not seems to have also been removed recently. I'd like to get back on the stable update channel ideally. 

Thanks

Edited by cw-kid

Vidman

For your update branch you now choose the install package from the emby download page for the branch you want to run

Edited by Vidman

cw-kid

For your update branch you now choose the install package from the emby download page for the branch you want to run

Hi

So to get back to a stable branch I have to download the setup.exe for the stable version and install that over the top of the existing installation? Don't think I will try that. 

Seemed much better how it was before, In the server dashboard I could more easily switch to the beta branch, if I wanted to update to a beta version that say had a particular fix in it. Then I could set it back to stable branch and eventually it would catch up and revert back to a stable version when a new stable version had been released to replace the current beta etc. If that makes any sense LOL.