Failure to connect.

Dperry

Hi, I am trying to manually connect to a server which I have subscribed to (NerdTv). I have contacted their support but they are struggling to understand why I am unable to connect. My father is also subscribed and he has no issues connecting.

I installed Emby on my IPhone 5S, which is up to date. I've tried deleting Emby, rebooted my phone and reinstalled the app. However it's still not connecting to their servers.

They have two servers:

nerdflix.nerdtv.click

Port: 80

and

nerdflixsec.nerdtv.click

Port: 443

All I am getting is: Connection Failure - We're unable to connect to the server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again.

They say that both servers are up and running and I shouldn't have a problem connecting. As I said my father is not having any issues, however he has been using it for a while. Whereas I have only just recently purchased NerdTV.

If it's with mentioning, I am on Vodafone, 4G. I have attempted to connect on multiple WiFi connections.

Weirdly, I am also unable to crate an account via Emby. I am getting the message

Alert - There was an error processing the request. Please try again later.

Any help would be much appreciated.

legallink

I've never heard of them.  Are you sure they are powering their site with Emby?

And what do you mean by create an account via emby?  You clearly have created an account, as you just posted here.

Yes I have created an account, via my laptop.  However I kept getting that Alert error when attempting to create an account via the Emby App.

https://www.thesearchnerds.co.uk

The main thing they have is the Nerd TV box, which works great.  However they also have Nerdflix, which allows you to access all their movies and series etc... via Emby. 

Here's a couple of photos of the instructions they've sent me.  I'm still waiting on hearing back from their support.

post-180002-0-21361300-1484239675_thumb.jpg

post-180002-0-22446200-1484239657_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dperry

I've attempted to connect to the servers via Windows PC and a Windows phone. So it looks like the problem is on their side of things.