Series indicator on a show that is not part of a series

denz

Few days ago when I looked at scheduled recordings there were two back to back recordings of kevin can wait it is a series recording I went to have a look at the scheduled recording today and noticed there was only one scheduled there.  Then I happen to notice that Two And a Half Men has a grey series recording indicator even though I have never set series recording for that show.

Then I went to series recording I took a guess that it is Kevin can wait and can see that a recording is scheduled but it is not going to record and when I click on Two and a half men it has the same episode title as the one in the series recording I assume if that one had a new indicator it would have recorded it regardless. Interesting the description is of Kevin can wait and not of the Two and ..  So it looks like it is not refreshing properly I have set the guide to refresh every 4 hours.  

5877750f02a39_Capture50.jpg

5877752310c19_Capture51.jpg

587775323cf07_Capture82.jpg

Emby should compare the scheduled recordings with the recent tv guide update and if no match clear it from the schedule.