Issues with Camera Upload

Christmas

Christmas

Hi.

Could someone help or point me in the direction where I could make some changes to my system

I have installed Emby on my FreeNAS server that I’m presently setting up my media. Part from some small issue I’m presently happy with Emby does.

So far I have a library setup for Movies, Music, TV programs and photos. I have the Emby client installed on an iPad and Android phone for testing purposes. On the two mobile clients I haven’t configured anything, everything is set to their default. As most of the access is via a web browser.

My issue is that at some point Camera Upload has appeared on my web client with loads of photos in. None of these photos are from the two mobile clients as they are mainly CD album art from the music library folders.

It would appear that Emby has scanned all my library folders and decided that any jpeg’s that it has found should be displayed in the Camera Upload session.

Could someone tell me how to stop this happening so that the Camera upload is not available or only shows photos that are from a mobile client.

Thanks for your help

Hi, they were probably uploaded from your mobile device. To stop this from happening in the future, you can disable camera upload from the Emby app that you're using (android).

For existing images, you'll have to look at your Emby library setup. You can always restrict user access to entire libraries if you want. Does this help?