Watched set at play start

ulrikl

Hi,

I have tested Kodi on windows and Android, both places the watched flag is very often set when starting the movie. I have spent very much time looking into the plugin, but have not been able to figure out the issue. Is there any flow documentation etc?. I have included the kodi log file, it is take from appox. when the unwatched movie is started and when it is still playing. After play start, the movie is immediately updated on server to watched. On line 415 in the log I can see an UserDataChanged event is sent with played true. (And the movie is still playing, and only very few seconds into it)

Any change anyone can help bring some light on this issue?

kodi.log

server.log

mastrmind11

there's a setting server side that is used to determine after which % of movie completion it's marked as watched.  I think by default it's set to 90%.  Check there, maybe you inadvertently changed it. 

Thanks for the quick responses... After doing research on the server, it seems I was looking the wrong place. Somehow many of my movies have no run time.. I will try to look into it. If any have some pointers, they will be greatly appreciated. Guess it must be set by some job that is not running properly.