Supporter Key and Media Browser Classic problems

paulpanzer1968

paulpanzer1968

Dear MBSupporter,
Could you please tell me how can I use the Supporter-Key for a Plugin Theme like ROC ?
I have problems to use Themes in the Media Browser Classic and ask the community but I didn't got help.
Fo example the Chocolate Theme crashed by using the Media Browser Classic and I Closed the Media Center.
When I will restart the Media Browser Classic I got the message that they can not open and I have to delete
the Chocolate Theme within the Configurator and the Media Browser 3 open with the standard classic theme.
When I installed the Theme Chocolate again I can not open the Media browser 3.
Also an complete new Installation don' t work. The same happend with the new Aztec Theme and also with the Subdued Theme,
I only can use the Classic and the Diamond Theme.

Could you please help me ?

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit installed!

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Stephan

paulpanzer1968

Dear Yogi,

Thank you very much for your information , but I think that you only missed the log file and the information that I use the latest version of the server and Media Browser Classic.

I will send it in the evening from home.

Stephan

Did you have MB2 installed previously?

If so, check your Windows\ehome folder for a file named "Chocolate.dll". If it is there, delete it (just it).

paulpanzer1968

Dear Chief Bottle Washer,

yes ,thank you very much for your information:

Edited by paulpanzer1968

Did you have that file in ehome?  Did you delete it?  Did that solve the issue?

I'm not sure what else you need solved as there were several disconnected questions in your original post and your last response just had log information.

BTW - please don't paste logs into the actual posts.  They get too big and hard to read.  Follow the instructions in How to report a problem if you need to attach logs.  Thx.

paulpanzer1968

Thank you very much for you help, you are an expert :-)

Where can I find the other plugins like Aztec Theme or the Backdrop Screen Saver Screen plugin ?

Thank you very much in Advance.

Stephan

Currently plug-ins are installed with the external Configurator application.  A shortcut to that was created along with the one for MBC.

paulpanzer1968

I can not find the Screen Saver Plug in in the Media Classic Configurator.

Could you plase tell me how can I install the Back Drop Screen Saver ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help .

Stephan

paulpanzer1968

Thank you very much I found it but I try the Screen Saver in the Configuration but he don't run.

Do you have an idea why not ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Stephan

Did you turn it on?

(note, your screen will look slightly different but have these same options)

52eea3bd96d6b_ss.png

paulpanzer1968

Yes I did, but the Screensaver don't came up. Do you have an idea how I can proceed ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Stephan

Do any screen savers work?  If you turn on the Windows screen saver, does it ever start automatically?

How about the default MBC one?  If you uninstall the plug-in and leave the screen saver turned on and then don't touch anything for the required time (this includes anything playing back) do you get the MB logo bouncing around the screen?

Okay, well I'm going to be doing some work on the plug-in screen savers soon so lets just re-visit this after that.

I'm going to lock this topic.  Please open a new thread for each new question you have so that we can track them individually.  Thanks.