iOS Device Unlock

theoc31

theoc31

Hi there I've got the latest iOS and using iPhone 6S.

I've successfully purchased the add on via the App Store (as it appears in my history) to unlock the Emby app but it won't recognise. I don't want to hit buy again and normally on apps you click restore purchases and it will work but it won't work at all on my iPhone. It just stays on the same screen. I have even tried removing the app and redownloading and installing.

Any ideas please otherwise I'd like a refund as I can't even use it :/

Thanks

Hi, are you logged into the apple device using the same apple account that made the purchase? Is the app store currently enabled and do you have an active internet connection? Try checking those things, then from inside the Emby app, click "Restore Purchase" on the unlock screen. You should then see an apple prompt that might ask you to login to the app store to restore the purchase.  Thanks !

theoc31

Hi Luke

Yes I'm on the same Apple device that made the purchase. In fact i clicked purchase, then it went through my App Store and came back to the app but nothing happened even though I was billed.

I am connected to the internet and App Store is definitely enabled otherwise the purchase wouldn't have gone through. No Apple prompt or password is promoted when I click restore purchases. In fact nothing happens at all.

Thanks

@@theoc31, where exactly is it asking you to purchase again? Are you absolutely certain that you're logged into the device using the same apple itunes account that made the purchase? It is the itunes account that is the important thing. If any apple parental controls are applied that deny access to the app store, this will affect the ability to restore purchases. In this situation what you need to do is disable the parental controls, then use the app, and then you can put the parental controls back on. Please let us know if this helps. thanks !

Yes it takes me to the same page that asks me to buy, subscribe to premiere or unlock purchases. Yes I only have one iTunes and Apple account. And I do not have parental controls on or enabled. Thanks