Media Library Icon

climbingmike

climbingmike

Hello Every one

I have 2 media libraries in MBC, but on the right hand side of the library list there is just a empty square. I cant find how to add an icon for each of the libraries??? Any help would be appreciated :)

Many thanks

MIke

BATTLE DONKEY

Open up the MB dashboard on your web browser, then click one of your media folders i.e. Movies, click the edit button, then images. Here you can add your icons, backdrops, and anything else u may want

climbingmike

I cant see "edit button"? All I have is "change type" and that is just for changing the name of the media library. I have attached a picture below.

Many thanks

MIke 

52e98ce4b9e68_Media.png

Cheesegeezer

@@climbingmike Look on the black left hand side panel, at the top next to the mediabrower logo, to the right hand side should be a pen in a circle. Click that and that will take you to the metadata manager

Edited by Cheesegeezer

52e98ea3c22b3_edit.jpg

Click on red then click on edit. Or click on green and edit directly.

Edit: Mr Cheese pulled the trigger faster  :P

Edited by Tikuf
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer

52e98ea3c22b3_edit.jpg

Click on red then click on edit. Or click on green and edit directly.

Edit: Mr Cheese pulled the trigger faster  :P

Yeah you'd have probably beaten me if you weren't faffing about with artwork again hahaha :P

Cheesegeezer

Actually this a very good point that has been brought us.  

Since the change of the layout on the Dashboard, the KB article that @@Abobader wrote is now out of date.

Wondering if one of the KB team might update Abo's article with fresh screen grabs and descriptions.  @@CBers, @@Yogi 

Should be done soonest as this is pretty much the font of knowledge for any new user.

Cheers

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

Actually this a very good point that has been brought us.  

Since the change of the layout on the Dashboard, the KB article that @@Abobader wrote is now out of date.

Wondering if one of the KB team might update Abo's article with fresh screen grabs and descriptions.  @@CBers, @@Yogi 

Should be done soonest as this is pretty much the font of knowledge for any new user.

Cheers

Indeed buddy, it too old now.

Ok, I will free myself tomorrow and start new install of the MB3 server and update the KB completely, but that will take a day or two from now.

• Like 1