Epsidoes not playing fully on firestick

all4dom

all4dom

When I select shuffle/play all, the episodes were not fully playing and skipping through to the next one. It also happened with selecting one episode to play. Now it seems to be playing the full episode through.

Thank you

Dominick

Log1.txt

We would need to look at a specific example where you can reproduce the issue and probably get a log from the app itself.

Sounds like probably video errors though either related to the content itself (especially if it is something like old DVD rips that are transcoding) or maybe network interruptions (if it isn't consistent on particular items).

all4dom

ok. The file format is m4v (apple). I didn't have this problem before. I did delete the old mb server files and reinstalled emby. I made sure there were no old directories left also. Maybe its the network, but I'll try and reproduce it.

all4dom

It happens when I select shuffle all on the main folder image that holds all the seasons. If I select play all on say season one, t does not happen. A pop up appears saying in trial, unlock to become a supporter and get unlimited play.

The trial message is just alerting you to the fact that you are in trial mode.  Playback is not limited during the trial (in this app).

The issue, more likely, has to do with some specific items that get played when you do one and not the other.