No video just green logo in screen on my android

evaxp

No video, just green logo in screen on my android cell:

thumb.png

From server side:

thumb.png

Рroblem on android only and only video...

РС work normal

thumb.png

Technical information devices:

Android

thumb.png

Server

================================================================================
= OS/Debian information
================================================================================
Distributor ID: debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)
Release: 8.6
Codename: jessie

= openmediavault information
Release: 3.0.59
Codename: Erasmus

= Date
Fri Jan 6 18:11:10 MSK 2017

= Hostname
homeserver

= Locale
ru_RU.UTF-8

= System information
Linux homeserver 4.8.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.8.11-1~bpo8+1 (2016-12-14) x86_64 GNU/Linux

sorry for the English :)

Edited by evaxp

tobedeleted

I have that, too, sometimes. Most of the time however logo over video,see other thread. There is something severely wrong with the Android up currently.

• Like 1

I have that, too, sometimes. Most of the time however logo over video,see other thread. There is something severely wrong with the Android up currently.

No video at all, only the logo

I am using alternatively MX Player Pro from Play Market, but there's no rewind.

Please try 2.8.40 which is headed up to the open beta. Thanks !

Many thanks Luke! All videos on android works. :)

А new problem:

Broke a choice of external player, now only Vlc no options, how to make it work with emby I do not know.

PS The problem is relevant to the new version for Android and PC

Edited by evaxp