How do I change the watched indicator

kbear30

I have recently moved a significant portion of my video library to a new hardrive and this seems to have reset all of the television episodes to "unwatched."  Is it possible to manually adjust this setting?

Thanks for the help!

Cheesegeezer

I have recently moved a significant portion of my video library to a new hardrive and this seems to have reset all of the television episodes to "unwatched."  Is it possible to manually adjust this setting?

Thanks for the help!

Sure, you can press the * (asterix) key on your keyboard or remote when an item, series, season or episode is in focus. Pressing the * key when a series is in focus will prompt a question in the UI - "are you sure you want to mark all these items as watched?" Which means it will do a bulk load for you.

Hope that helps

* will bring up the context menu - which has a mark/unmark played option on it.

Or you can use the 'clear' button on your remote or ctl-w on the keyboard.

If you've got a bunch of shows to mark you might find it easier to use the web client, just click the check box for each series you want to mark watched.  You can also do this at the season level or to individual episodes.

ScreenShot033b.jpg

You can do it at that level in MBC as well but the web client may be easier to navigate around - especially with a tablet or something.

Cheesegeezer

* will bring up the context menu - which has a mark/unmark played option on it.

Or you can use the 'clear' button on your remote or ctl-w on the keyboard.

Oops yeah, got my buttons mixed up. Should have looked at my remote to get my bearings.