Issue with Music View

haernell

haernell

I have an issue with my Emby Server 3.1.2.0 running on Openmediavault 2 using Docker. I tried to add my music to it, but for some reason it merges many albums from an interpret to only one album. But when I only add the folder containing that band, the albumscrapping works.

Hi there @@haernell, can you please discuss some specific examples? Can you also show us what the folder structure looks like? Screenshots would be very helpful. thanks !

haernell

My Folderstructure is

Music

Artist

Album

File.mp3

tsuuYlc.png

As you can see, this are all albums scrapped by Emby. But I have much more music from Linkin Park than this. So let's see where its gone:

aA41zyG.jpg

That album definetly doesn't have 1773 tracks, so all the missing albums get scrapped in there.

haernell

Yes the tracks have been tagged with Itunes. Selecting only the Linkin Park folders shows the album in the right order.

@@haernell, is it possible for you to zip up that munich album and put it somewhere i can download such as dropbox? I need to try and reproduce this in a debug environment. thanks !

haernell

I found the error. I had a folder called "linkinpark.2015-08-23.rocknheim.at853.mp3" only containing a .txt and .md5 file inside the Linkin Park folder. After deleting it the scrapping worked like a charm.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

haernell

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12242880/emby_error_folder.7z.html

The folder in this archive was a subfolder of the Linkin Park folder. So it was at the album "layer". I think Emby got confused by it's ending and tried to read in mp3 tags, but failed obviously because it was a folder and not a file.

Maybe adding a check for a folder will fix this error.