Live TV not working in web browsers.

riccote

riccote

Live TV works on Android Apps and firestick, but not in any web browsers. It just has a spinning circle. I've tried them all and on different computers, local and remote.  No error messages.

Do I have to install a service/ Live TV plugin?

Emby Version 3.1.0.0 on FreeNas  

Tuner :  HDHR4-2US

post-38298-0-21726400-1483329805_thumb.jpg

post-38298-0-50249100-1483329805_thumb.jpg

Edited by riccote

@@riccote, how did you install emby server? in other words, what package is this? it looks like there's a problem with your ffmpeg build. thanks !

@@riccote

I see similar errors all the time when I choose to rebuild ffmpeg for the plugin.

The plugin should have all libraries in /usr/pbi/emby-amd64/lib but since this is not normally searched they need to be linked to a standard location (/usr/local/lib).

The 'external-links' file does that during the PBI build process. https://github.com/josh4trunks/freenas-plugins/blob/master/plugins/emby/external-links

I see that my plugin jail came with the 'libiconv' package already installed, so that is probably why I didn't need to add that link for the plugin's ffmpeg to work.

Either this user deleted packages from their plugin jail, or the plugin jail has been updated and no longer comes with this package.

A workaround is either to install libiconv, or to run..

ln -s /usr/pbi/emby-amd64/lib/libiconv.so.3 /usr/local/lib
  • Like 1