Latest Recordings No Longer Display on Homepage

mit3gt
Go to solution Solved by mit3gt,

My "Latest Recordings" are no longer displaying on my homepage.   I double checked my access restrictions and they are fine.  Here are my settings:

post-31691-0-27687400-1483158385_thumb.png

Server Version 3.1.2.0

maegibbons

On Androif TV I find I have to back out of the App then back in to see the latest recordings on home page i.e they do not auto refresh and there is no refresh option that i can see.

krs

Mark

You mean in the web app or Android/Fire TV app..?

Initially, I thought this was an Android TV app issue, that's why I posted it here.  Upon further investigation, it appears to be happening on all my apps, which would be Android TV for my Nexus Players, Android for my phone and the web app.

Edited by mit3gt

On Androif TV I find I have to back out of the App then back in to see the latest recordings on home page i.e they do not auto refresh and there is no refresh option that i can see.

krs

Mark

This will be fixed in the next release of the app.

My android TV apps seems to have corrected themselves and are now showing my "Latest Recordings" on the homepage.  However, Emby for my Android phone and the web client still do not show my "Latest Recordings" on the homepage.

Hi @@mit3gt, they most certainly do, at least by default they do. check your user settings by clicking the user icon in the top right -> then home screen settings. check the way you've organized your home screen and if you've customized any of the sections, try putting them all back on Auto.

• Solution

Hi @@mit3gt, they most certainly do, at least by default they do. check your user settings by clicking the user icon in the top right -> then home screen settings. check the way you've organized your home screen and if you've customized any of the sections, try putting them all back on Auto.

I already tried changing everything to auto.  It did not work.  What did work was checking "Recordings" for the latest items.  I never had to check "Recordings" in the past, and everything worked fine.  Ah well, this config worked.  Thanks for the input.  

586d57c9923b6_emby.png

• Like 1

Yes that would do it. Those settings are opt out just be aware, in other words, on by default.