Suggestion for apps and videos keep stopping

hjason7812

hjason7812

Hello, i have a suggestion for you to add to all apps..

It is found on the desktop version but not on an app..

It is when you first sign in to the desktop version, and you're on the home screen that shows at the top home, next up, favorites, and upcomming.

The upcomming is pretty cool that is what i would like to suggest to add to the apps. it is very useful and cool..

Now i have a problem with video playback, all my videos are mp4 and 720p now when i play a video it can be anywhere from the beginning to the end it will just stop playing and go back to the screen with the information.. and i can hit resume play and it'll play from there till the end most of the time.

So could you fix this issue please? thanks

hjason7812

Hello, thanks for the reply.. Sorry i didn't get back with you sooner had a death in the family..

But as for your question, i am using the fire tv app which is currently 3.1.0 version i have 2 apps on the same network and both are fire tv apps.

Thanks

Hi.  3.1.0 is a server version and no longer current so I would first update that and see if the issue persists.  If it does, please provide the information from the link above for a specific example.  Thanks.

Well, our current server version is 3.1.2.0 and the current app version (as of this morning) is 1.3.12a (for Fire TV).  These version numbers are shown on the settings page in the app.  Can you please confirm them?  Thanks.

Okay, there is an update available for the app but I don't think it will have any impact on whatever your problem is.  Can you please describe in detail and provide logs for a specific example?  Thanks.

How to Report a Problem