Not Playing Vob

dukejames

dukejames

I've just installed Emby for Tizen and am unable to playback vob titles. When choosing to play, a circle appears continuously spinning. I was expecting them to transcode but noticed in the logs the following message.

Info App: Profile: Unknown Profile, No direct play profiles found

I've attached logs. What does this error mean and why is the video not playing back?

There are default DLNA profiles for the Samsung Smart TV. Is this the profile which is supposed to be used? I thought the options from the "Transcoding" category were supposed to be used.

I have the same issue when using the Emby Theater App.

Thanks!

Log1.txt

Log2.txt

dukejames

I don't see an ffmpeg log. If there was, where would it be located? I can't find it in the management backend or the following locations:

%appdata%/Emby-Server/ffmpeg
%appdata%/Emby-Server/logs

I also reviewed the "how to report a problem" thread, but didn't see instructions there.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/790-how-to-report-a-problem/

I also tried enabling debug mode, but that didn't make a difference. I've attached a log file which should include the debug mode logging.

server-63618347984.txt

• 3 weeks later...
dukejames

I'm not sure if I received the latest version of Emby App on the Samsung. Auto Updates are on, and i can't find the version number. The issue is gone. Everything is playing back. Thanks Luke! Let me know if you need any more logs for this.