How to hide list of users within themes?

iam4uk

In MBC 3.0.117, in both the Classic Theme and the Chocolate Theme, one of the top-line visible items is a User Icon that allows switching users.

I have different CinemaPCs on my home network all accessing one MediaBrowser3 server.  I have different User profiles for them, with different Library content.  I've taken advantage of the MBC Configurator option to automatically log in as a specific user on each machine, so that different computers get different content.

However, even though that works for getting into MBC, once in the program, any user can switch to accessing the other profiles by clicking on that User Icon. 

How can I disable the display of that User Icon, and thus disable that breakdown of the multi-user approach?  (PIN protection is not a solution, as the objective is to hide the profiles rather than merely lock them.)

Thanks!

Sorry, there isn't any way to do this.

You are using profiles in a manner for which they weren't really intended.  I understand how it is working for you but it just isn't what it is designed for.

Are there themes that do not have User-switching onscreen? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Possibly, but if there are, they should be adding it.