Guide doubled with no data

kmarq13

I recently tried adding the Emby LiveTV to my system to see where things were at. However, since I mainly use Kodi I switched back to ServerWMC for now. This has seemingly left my guide very confused. I now see all the channels twice in the listing, but data is only populated in one of them. Anyone know what steps I need to take to clear out the duplicates?

Thanks

The blank one is the core live tv feature. You need to go to live tv setup, click on that tuner and disable it. We would strongly suggest cutting out the extra layer though and just using the core features, if you have the right equipment which it looks like you do.

The blank one is the core live tv feature. You need to go to live tv setup, click on that tuner and disable it. We would strongly suggest cutting out the extra layer though and just using the core features, if you have the right equipment which it looks like you do.

Hmm I've disabled it now, but that didn't change anything. I tried doing a refresh guide data but it wasn't progressing. I've added the HDHomerun back in and removed serverwmc for now and I'll see if I can get it looking normal that way. Then try swapping them again. That did it. My guide data is all cleaned up now. I had to add in the core service with schedules direct. Let it finish refreshing. Then remove it and add serverwmc back. Thanks.

I'd love to switch to an Emby only setup. However the LiveTV support just isn't there yet for how my house uses it. We are heavy on timeshifting and watching in progress recordings. It looked like those features were in some of the beta apps, but when I wasn't sure how to go about trying them out. I've got a shieldtv, fire boxes and an htpc so if there is a way to get into the betas with those I'd be very willing to test out features especially relating to live tv. 

Edited by kmarq13

Hi @@kmarq13 Maybe you disabled something else. In any event, the live tv features are being built up every day and they will get there. the best thing to do is leave your feedback rather than just waiting.