Playback won't work

pappaq

Hi guys, the playback on my emby app works just fine, but my kodi and the WebAPP won't work. It started like a day ago. Here is my serverlog.

cheers

Edited by pappaq

Hi @@pappaq can you please describe the web app issue in a little more detail? Thanks !

Sure! When I log into emby the server recognize my user, but no movie or series will play. I get into the "loadingscreen" and no playback starts. I get the backdrop-picture of the movie/series but the counter is at --:--/xx:xx. And kodi gives back an error and refers to the log.

Never had that issue, especially when I'm at home and tried to direct stream sth.

Hi, can you try using the red icon in the top right to turn off the holliday theme. let me know if that makes a difference. thanks.

Hi, can you try using the red icon in the top right to turn off the holliday theme. let me know if that makes a difference. thanks.

Should have thought about that in the first place...Works now. And for the kodi client it was the config I changed from http to smb playback, works again now, too.

But you should deactivate the holliday theme all together, if more people get an error like this.

EDIT: Or is it possible to deactivate it for my users?

Thanks for the quick replies.

Edited by pappaq

No but we're going to issue an update to the stable release to resolve the issue. thanks.

Nice to hear that! And a big thanks to you for the super fast support! I'm happy I can support you by paying for Emby Premiere! Keep it up!