Disable the Holiday Theme

mata7

hi guys is there a way to Disable the Holiday Theme please, i found really annoying that music when open the server on my browser, now i understand some people may like it, but is there a way we can have choice to disable and never see it again, i know i can select none theme but then after cleaning browser it is back again

thanks

The setting is stored in the browser's local storage which will be reset if you clear browsing data. The holiday will come and go quickly :)

But what is the need for this, we should have choice sorry man but this is really anoying

Edited by mata7

That setting is useless, it doesn't work. If you clean your browser, then when you reopen the server page the same annoying theme comes back. When you open the browser and forgot about that annoying xmas music the sound comes from the speakers of my pc, anyways you guys think that is a cool thing...and that's what is important

The right think will be to have a check box for someone to complete disable it if they dont like

It works until the browsing data is cleared. I apologize then. The best thing to do is just not clear it for the next few days.