External playback menu no longer appears in the web interface on 3.1.0

Bloodred

Bloodred

Hello!

I believe I found an issue with external playback on the Emby 3.1 web interface. Before the update clicking the small, circular Play button on any episode or movie would first bring up a menu which offered in-browser playback or external playback. This menu no longer appears in 3.1 when clicking the circular Play button, instead the file plays in the browser directly, even when external playback is enabled. Clicking the rectangular Play button on an episode's or movie's detail page however does bring up the external playback menu and it works properly. I've added a screenshot to make everything clear. Note that it doesn't seem to matter which page I'm on, the circular button never shows the menu.

post-136144-0-59006000-1482257439_thumb.png

I guess this could also be intentional, if it is adding another option to always bring up the menu or to always use external playback would be nice. External playback is a killer feature for Emby as far as I'm concerned and this makes it more cumbersome to use when playing something from the Next Up section for instance.

Thanks!