emby server 3.1 and ET Next up

Logos302
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Logos302

I'm sure I'm just missing it but the Next up Function used to show what ever I just watched next episode at the top and the next thing was the previous thing I wanted next episode and so on.  But after the update this seems to have changed to something that I can't figure what actually is.  Is there any way to get it back to the older functionality?  

Hi, can you be more specific? I don't know exactly what you mean, but Next Up should not have changed. Thanks !

Logos302

OK The Next Up shown in the picture is what I'm talking about.  Is it possible it used to show something else other then next up?

Let see if this make it more clear.  When I finished watching Say Elementary it would show up in the Next Up at the top.  If I watched something else it would be at the top and what ever was in the list would be what was the next episode that I haven't watched.  So if I watched episode s5e5, episode s5e6 would then be what would be shown if I clicked on it.    Hope that helps.  5858c39029044_Capture.png

Edited by Logos302

Logos302

I'm not really sure what more to say but other then Shark tank should not be there.  I had just had finished watching Elementry and under the older server version of the server 3.0.85 (I think) or maybe it was an update to ET but I think it was the server update that did it, it would have shown Elementry and not Shark Tank.  It seems like it's now showing stuff by some other value rather then last watched.  

• Solution

See if it resolves itself gradually after watching a few more things. I think it will. Thanks !

• Like 1