PlayOn Plugin has vanished

sansoo22

sansoo22

I have no idea what happened to the PlayOn plugin.  I installed it and had it working then I broke the VM it was connected to which seems to have broken the playback ability in PlayOn plugin.  I then uninstalled the plugin and it has vanished from my catalog of available plugins.

I am running Emby Server an unRAID docker.

Detailed series of events that lead to the problem:

1. I created a brand new windows 10 VM in unRAID

2. Installed PlayOn and verified it was able to play videos

3. Installed the PlayOn plugin in Emby and set the IP address of my VM in the settings

4. Everything worked great!!!

I then tried to implement GPU pass through in my VM and that's when the trouble started.  The VM itself crashed a few times but i managed to get it stabilized.  However in that process PlayOn plugin lost the ability to play anything.  And its error pop up is on par with the usefulness of wet toilet paper.  So in a "turn it off and turn it back on" effort I removed the PlayOn plugin and restarted Emby.  I went to reinstall PlayOn and it is no longer available in my catalog of plugins.

Steps to fix the issue:

1. I noticed a .dll and .xml file left in my appdata/emby/plugins folder so i removed them and restarted emby again...didn't work.

2. Upgraded emby to the latest 3.1.0.0 release...didn't work.

3. Waited about 14 hours and restarted emby again...didn't work.

I have quite a few logs generated from last night, i assume by the restarts and update process, so I'm not exactly sure which log file to post.  I can post them all if need be.

Server Specs if they are useful for anything:

MSI 970A-G46 motherboard

AMD FX8350 CPU

32GB of DDR3 memory

2 x 120gb SSDs for Cache

4 x 3TB platter drivers for storage

Geforce GT 610 (not suitable for pass through as i learned the hard way)