Collections - Bad Sequels?

bigjohn

Some things I want the complete set regardless and some I don't care about.  There is not really any rhyme or reason to it, just comes from the gut.

• Like 1

aspdend

I keep them all as I have a lot of spare storage space left on my server, even the terrible films...Normally i do remember not to watch them again though!

Koleckai Silvestri

It depends on the set and my own personal view of the movies. For instance, I'd rather Highlander 2 never existed. However I'll have all the Star Trek movies in my collection. I include the first three episodes of the Star Wars movies as well even though I am not a fan of them. 

Logos302

I personally keep them bad or not.  They are part of the collection.  Besides even bad movies are fun to watch some times.  

Just wondering how you everyone likes to keep their movie sets.

Are you a completist who will keep bad sequels around in your library in order to have the full set? (e.g. the two matrix sequels, the last few star trek/rocky movies, etc).

Or do you not mind having gaps in your content?

Deathsquirrel

If I can find SOMETHING redeeming in it I'll keep the lot available to watch.  ON the other hand, I also have only one Highlander film in my collection ;)

If I have a collections, no matters if some of them bad or not, I keep them all.

Otherwise, what the point of a collection then, I know Luke idea here, like "Speed" as one example, but Speed 2 sucks, but I still keep that.

swhitmore

Don't get me started on bad sequels! I'm still haunted by the American Pie movies... I have the full collection though... I'm sick.

I have all 4 "Tremors" movies, if that means anything to you... Even though I think the first one is a classic IMO haha, the other 3 are absolute crap, but I've gotta keep 'em lol. Definitely a completist, I would say there's gotta be around 100 movies in my collection that I have no intention of ever watching, but there's no way I'll get rid of any of them!

steve1977

Definitely a "collector". And if you think what you quote are bad sequels, check out "From Dusk Till Dawn 2-3" or "Wild Things 2-4" ;-)

• Like 1