Issues with removed media and new sets

Ghosthree3

Ghosthree3

So I've just recently set this up and have run into two issues. I am using the server side plugin and media is being added properly when Emby picks it up however if I remove media (recently removed ~50 movies) they hang around in Kodi despite disappearing in Emby, even a manual sync didn't help (I'm putting off doing a full reset) and if new media is added that forms (or is added to) a new set it sits split up into separate movies in Kodi until i do a manual sync which does group them.

Is there something I can do?

Angelblue05

Please see our how to report an issue post: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Try removing something so we can see what the emby for kodi add-on is doing and why it's not working. You can also try to install beta version of emby for kodi to see if it does better. I believe I found a small bug in the manual sync process. However, if Kodi was running at the time, it should have removed the content.

Edited by Angelblue05

Festivus Oz

Please see our how to report an issue post: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Try removing something so we can see what the emby for kodi add-on is doing and why it's not working. You can also try to install beta version of emby for kodi to see if it does better. I believe I found a small bug in the manual sync process. However, if Kodi was running at the time, it should have removed the content.

Hello Angelblue.

I can confirm a similar issue. I am updating RIPs of my Blue ray collection to higher quality now that I have more NAS space then manually deleting the lower quality file.

I have 3 Kodi instances with 2 running full time. Last night I updated a title. On the machines that are on full time the old version is removed and only the new exists. On my PC there exists 2 line items for that movie. One for each quality.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ghosthree3

I can confirm a similar issue. I am updating RIPs of my Blue ray collection to higher quality now that I have more NAS space then manually deleting the lower quality file.

I have 3 Kodi instances with 2 running full time. Last night I updated a title. On the machines that are on full time the old version is removed and only the new exists. On my PC there exists 2 line items for that movie. One for each quality.

This is pretty much exactly the issue I ran into except that this machine was on full time and still ended up with dupes where the old copies weren't removed. I'll look into doing a better report when I have the time later.

• Like 1

Festivus Oz

Which version of emby for kodi are you running?

Latest stable version 3.0.85 with EMBY for Kodi 2.3.6

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Can you give the beta version of emby for kodi a try and let me know if it fixes things for you? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk