File Exists but Emby throws System.IO.FileNotFoundException

kingy444

kingy444

Last night for some reason I noticed that an episode hadn't been auto organised. The error in the logs indicated System.IO.FileNotFoundException and since i knew the file was there i thought this was strange, but a once off so i moved the file manually.

I have just tried to manually run a server backup, and the plugin page refused to load - constantly spinning.

So i checked the logs and again found a System.IO.FileNotFoundException error. Again I tested the path and it did actually exist.

I then went into the scheduled tasks page and run the configuration backup from there, and all worked perfectly. The new backup was created, but the server still couldnt read from the directory on the plugin page.

At first i thought this might be an account issue since its stored on the network, but then all media was playing fine (all on the same NAS), just the below error occurring on the Configuration backup plugin page.

I rebooted the server (just to see if the issue was OS relatede) and the same issue is occurring (log attached).

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction

2016-12-15 20:20:18.7340 Error HttpServer: Error processing request for /emby/MBBackup/Backups
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.8500.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Todd\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Program data path: C:\Users\Todd\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Todd\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Could not find file '\\UNRAID\BackUp\MediaBrowser\Emby Backup - 2016-12-07 12.10.0 - Auto\profile.txt'.
	ServiceStack.HttpError
	No Stack Trace Available
	InnerException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
	Could not find file '\\UNRAID\BackUp\MediaBrowser\Emby Backup - 2016-12-07 12.10.0 - Auto\profile.txt'.
	   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
	   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
	   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
	   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
	   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
	   at MBBackup.Configuration.BackupInfo..ctor(String path)
	   at MBBackup.Api.ProfileHandler.<>c.<Get>b__0_0(String d)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
	   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.<GetEnumerator>d__1.MoveNext()
	   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1.Execute(IRequest request, Object instance, TRequest requestDto)

server-63617430850.txt