where is the data stored linking shows in "upcoming"

diaz1510

diaz1510

I had asked about this maybe a year ago or so, but not looking like it will ever become an option so I'm wondering if there is a database/.nfo file that I might be able to manually edit where I can remove some TV shows that populate in the "Upcoming" tab. For the years I've been using Emby, the shows I no longer follow but still are active has grown quite a bit and the list has now gotten crowded.  One example (among many) is The daily Show.  I haven't watched it since Jon Stewart left, but still get it populating in my upcoming shows every day.  I'd like to remove it from showing up a long with a few others.  Ideally, I'd love some way to check some box somewhere or a hover option that shows up and allows me to unfollow the show, but at this point, I'll just do it manually.  Where is that info stored?

Hi, there is currently no such option. you'd have to go into the database and i'm afraid we don't have that type of thing documented right now.

diaz1510

@@Luke o ok. well, it's getting pretty annoying at this point. There are more shows populating that tab that I no longer watch than shows I actually follow. Since I don't see this becoming an option any time soon I'd really like to try my hand at editing the database manually. Can you please point me in the right direction on how to do this?

I think you should just request an option and we'll see what the feedback is. I think you're going to have a hard time working with the DB since it will be constantly updated with new data. But if you must pursue that, looked at the TypedBaseItems table and just delete the episodes.