Empty Folders Show in Roku and Firestick

TALCCaro

TALCCaro

Hi! I have these empty folders/images that I can't for the life of me figure out how to get not to display. I've attached an example. Any help with how I can get them not to show up would be most appreciated. Thank you. :) 

post-51671-0-60906100-1481765116_thumb.jpg

TALCCaro

Yes, I see them in the Emby Web App too. In Fire TV, Roku, and Web App they are in the library, as if they were one of the movies or shows. They appear as folders in those places. 

When I delete them on my hard drives...they quickly get created again by something. I'm guessing something I selected within my Emby settings.

Thank you. :)

can you show a screenshot from the web app? where is the folder that gets created? is it under your library somewhere?

TALCCaro

Where is the diable empty folders option?

Screenshot attached. It's in my library. It appears to house jpgs, images of videos from within that categories files. In the past I deleted this strange folder only to have it come back. I just wanted to see if there is someway to get rid of it for good.58530f530733d_Screenshot1.png

TALCCaro

To display in Emby (Roku, Firestick and Chrome) mostly in Miscellaneous.

However, in my library itself (files saved on hard drives) in file folders that I did not create. In the past I deleted them but they reappeared on their own. I am manually deleting them now, as they are in every Emby folder on my hard drive (storage where I keep my videos).

I just unchecked Copy extrafanart into extrathumbs too.

At the moment they are not repopulating.

Could Cover Art have created these file folders filled with images?

On another issue I got your help to disable Cover Images and I did so, and it solved that problem. Perhaps I simply need to manually delete these folders and they will not show up again?

Happy2Play

Using that late screenshot as an example can you post a screenshot of the content in the series folder.

TALCCaro

I actually manually deleted that folder in the Andy Griffith Show folder. However, I have a library scan running to see if it will stay gone or repopulate itself. Here's an image of the folder after I deleted it, not sure it will be helpful now. 

5853308341556_Screenshot3.png

TALCCaro

OK, so I manually deleted a bunch of these files in my library folders on EMBY and on my hard drive several times and they are starting to repopulate again after a couple of library scans and showing up as file folders filled with images in my hard drives and as empty folders on Emby (Roku, Firestick and Chrome).

Here are 3 images:

5853d42fe5361_Screenshot4.png5853d43dd74b4_Screenshot5.png5853d46a64b22_Screenshot6.png

TALCCaro

That's kind of what I would like to know, what program is doing this? Here are my Emby plug ins, NFO settings, Movie service settings...

58545194011e9_Screenshot8.png

585451d04777b_Screenshot9.png

58545243e0c24_Screenshot10.png