Auto Box Set

geaves

I have recently upgraded my server and installed Ubuntu 16.04, installed Emby and reconfigured, everything seems to be working except for the Auto Box Set.

Looking in metadata manager there is no id being created/entered for the collections, now this could be me not enabling something I should have but I can't work out what. This was working Ok on my 14.04 installation.

No, that was one thing I noticed, so I ran metadata refresh on 2 films that should show in a collection, still nothing......however, looking at the nfo in Notepad++ it displays;

<collectionnumber>

<imdbid>

<tmdbid>

Now I'm guessing that something has changed and the <collectionnumber> is no longer readable?

However, in the movie.xml file there is <TMDbCollectionID)

That's interesting no change but the content of the nfo has changed....

<id>tt3410834</id>
<id moviedb="imdb">tt3410834</id>
<imdbid>tt3410834</imdbid>
<id moviedb="tmdb">262504</id>
<id moviedb="themoviedb">262504</id>
<tmdbid>262504</tmdbid>

and so has the movie.xml
<IMDB>tt3410834</IMDB>
<IMDbId>tt3410834</IMDbId>
<TMDbId>262504</TMDbId>

No collectionnumber in the nfo and no TMDBCollectionID in the xml, and in metadata manger the only thing being populated is the IMDB id

Ok I've tried 2 that should be in a collection I would rather not try anything else at this time, I don't fancy re scraping.....I know I could do a complete refresh from the root of Movies and just leave it to run, but if it hasn't resolved those 2 then doing that at present would be pointless.

My apologies I had forgotten about this......it seems this is my own error after posting another problem in servers....a clean install, set everything up, then and only then add the library, then add the plugin.......and it works..... :)

• 8 months later...
jscoys

Hello little question: I'm stuck at 125 box sets created on my server. Is the box set plugin or collections list limited to 125?