Language issue.

pd veeps

pd veeps

Recently, some movies are not playing in English and trailers are downloading in another language. I'm using shark007 and lav and haali settings are in English only. Could this be because of the the new square theme? Is there a file somewhere that needs to be editted?

Example. : toystory2.mkv plays in windows media playerninnengliah but plays in Dutch in media browser 3 classic.

I can't figure it out.

Example2: despicable me trailer was downloaded but it's in Dutch, I think.

Any suggestions.

Your issue with the movie is your codecs or the file itself (which track is designated primary).

The second issue you said "downloaded".  Do you mean it is showing up in the trailers section or it actually downloaded it to a local trailer for a movie you have?

pd veeps

I'll have to look at the file. How to I choose audio track within a file? Sorry I'm new to htpcs.

With the trailers, I have the trailers plugin so I noticed the wrong language when the trailer automatically started playing when I was browsing my library.

pd veeps

I'll have to look at the file. How to I choose audio track within a file? Sorry I'm new to htpcs.

With the trailers, I have the trailers plugin so I noticed the wrong language when the trailer automatically started playing when I was browsing my library.

If you are playing back inside WMC, hit the right arrow on your remote and a menu will come up. One of the options will be to select audio tracks.

pd veeps

I don't know what I changed but the movies are playing in English again. I also changed the user settings in MB server to English, I hadn't made a selection before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk