Meet the Youngest Member of the Media Browser Team

swhitmore

swhitmore

This is our daughter Ella. Born on the 20th of Jan, weighing 3.2kg and measuring 49cm.

She is amazing :)

52e4631babd17_1464630_10152135532550630_

• Like 10

Cheesegeezer

Great Scott!!! Congrats buddy, glad all went well :D

Edit: Love the fact that you have been watching the "Moaning of Life"

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

WWWestern

This is our daughter Ella. Born on the 20th of Jan, weighing 3.2kg and measuring 49cm.

She is amazing :)

52e4631babd17_1464630_10152135532550630_

Congrats, man! )

swhitmore

Congrats man!  This your first?

Yeah it is :D We are super excited. She has been amazing. Not a fussy baby at all (so far).

Congratulations!

You only thought your life changed when you got married.  Now, everything is different - in a wonderful way :).

• Like 1

DGMayor

Yeah it is :D We are super excited. She has been amazing. Not a fussy baby at all (so far).

Our son was a terrible sleeper, very fussy etc etc, but our daughter has been the total opposite.  We were all set to go through hell again but she's been pretty easy.  I'm sure part of it is that we've been through it, but she sleeps and eats better and is just more chill than he was.   I remember at first thinking about how everyone would laugh and say that your personal life is over and we thought "oh, they're crazy, we can still do stuff..."  Yeah that lasts about the first 6-7 months or so, then as EBR said, everything is different.

My only advice is to get as much personal stuff done now as you can handle, cause your free time is going to vanish.  It's worth it though.  Frustrating at times, but worth it :)