IOS LiveTV Guide

Erik
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Hi,

Can't get down to the last channel/line of the guide. You can scroll and hold it visible but it always jumps back down below the bottom links bar.

Thanks.

@@Erik

@@denz

Are either of you on the iOS beta? If not and you would like to join the beta then please send me your itunes email address. I cannot reproduce this issue. How many channels do you guys have?

@@Luke

I'm not currently part of the beta, but ill PM you my email to participate in it.

I have 25 channels and running 1.3.0.

@@Luke

Installed Emby IOS 1.3.1 (2) and with server 3.0.85 the problem still exists. I swipe up till get to the end of the Guide then when it corrects the blank space, it corrects most of the bottom line below the menu bar. Screenshot below is the result after it corrects down from a swipe from iPhone 5 (also tested a 5c)

58486ae75bbf8_image1Copy.png

Yes, that's correct. I can swipe/slide to see all the channels and blank space, but then after it slides down to remove the blank space it goes to far.

Do I still need to join the beta or should I just wait for the update ?. I am not too fussed as that channel I rarely watch but I am glad it is fixed. 

Ok I will pm the user name as I like that app and use it frequently just pain that I can't purchase a new one as all the funds are going into the new house that got receintly built. My opinion is better to buy an existing home than to build.

It still works perfectly and I think apple is probable not happy with me that I still use it and it hasn't broken down.

Fixed in 1.3.1 (4)

Note: you can access the last guide line correctly, but just checking to see if the blank gap it leaves is intentional or if it needs a tweek to move down to the top of the menu bar.

584987ef06ecd_image1Copy.png

Also...i noticed when browsing movies and swiping down the lower menu bar is removed until you swipe back up. Should the guide perform the same way or is that intentionally different.

It's fine. The space will be needed if the now playing bar is showing. Yes it would be nice for the guide scroll to hide and show the header and tabs but it's a little trickier so it's not enabled right now.