TV series A-Z

arrbee99

arrbee99

Just wondering, in the web interface, Movies has an A,B, C...Z movie letter picker thingy down the right hand side, but TV series doesn't. Should it have or is it not really required with most peoples TV series list being much shorter than their Movies list ? Might be worth adding ?

• Like 1

MrWebsmith

yea.. here's hoping they come back for all library types.. they are quite handy imho

Edited by MrWebsmith
  • Like 3

arrbee99

+1 here too... Not only for shows, but also for movie collections

Interesting, if I go to Movies, and move from Suggestions over to Collections, there's no A-Z list. If I select Collections from the list under the Home Icon (I have Movies, TV, Collections, Live TV, etc) then I get an A-Z list. Maybe its because I have 'Display a collections view to show movie collections' checked ?

computerprep

Interesting, if I go to Movies, and move from Suggestions over to Collections, there's no A-Z list. If I select Collections from the list under the Home Icon (I have Movies, TV, Collections, Live TV, etc) then I get an A-Z list. Maybe its because I have 'Display a collections view to show movie collections' checked ?

That sounds right. I just prefer not to show a separate library.

Thanks for the suggestion.