Won't resume play - Microsoft Edge

legallink

legallink

Just an FYI, I can't resume play from a previous location in a file (all files are mp4 if that is relevant).  The player always returns to the beginning of the file (after selecting to resume play from the given time marker).  This only happens with Microsoft Edge, and I have not experienced the issue with other browsers.

Just an FYI, I can't resume play from a previous location in a file (all files are mp4 if that is relevant).  The player always returns to the beginning of the file (after selecting to resume play from the given time marker).  This only happens with Microsoft Edge, and I have not experienced the issue with other browsers.

I'm really not trying to be negative, but Edge has a whole heap of problems, and is very much a 'beta' quality browser. By far the best experience is in Chrome - even Firefox can't match it. I've never had one issue in Chrome, it just works.

MS wants to match Chrome feature-wise, and I think they are moving at a pace that is slightly beyond their comfort level, which is leading to some issues creeping into releases.