Blank Screen on Theatre win7

mattykellyuk

mattykellyuk

Emby theatre went blank. When i open it i get a black emovable retangle, if i press back on my remote I then see the emby logo. But nothing loads.  I have had a look round and tried the following:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled a few times
  • Updated graphic drivers
  • Enabled and disabled transparency
  • Stopped and started DWM

Server is working normall, like playback and browsing in chrome and android.

Log is attached, any ideas would be great.

Thanks

theater-63616644244.txt

I ran into this about 30 minutes ago, Everything was running fine, and closed it down after watching a show, and after lunch came back and whenever it's opened it just a blank black screen.

I totally uninstalled and removed all traces, rebooted and reinstalled, Same thing.  Updated my Graphics drivers, and uninstalled/reinstalled, and same thing.

Finally I just gave up and downloaded the emby app from the windows store and that at least works.

Running on Windows 10 and have a nvidia Card.

I ran into this about 30 minutes ago, Everything was running fine, and closed it down after watching a show, and after lunch came back and whenever it's opened it just a blank black screen.

I totally uninstalled and removed all traces, rebooted and reinstalled, Same thing.  Updated my Graphics drivers, and uninstalled/reinstalled, and same thing.

Finally I just gave up and downloaded the emby app from the windows store and that at least works.

Running on Windows 10 and have a nvidia Card.

Same thing for me. 

same here asked for me to install net framework did  and reboot now black box. uninstalled and reinstalled no change.

This computer is running windows 7

Edited by Wetpaws

jonescrusher

same here.  Working perfectly then exited to check cpu temp.  When tried to re-start got blank box that never changes even after 30 minutes.  

Same here but Windows 10, MadVR crashed on LiveTV and now wont load at all just a black screen.

Edited by th3sarg