Question about Automatic Box Sets (Collections)

steve1977

steve1977

I was very happy to hear about the release of this plugin.

I have a question. Will the individual movie still show up under "movies" in MBS and the collections show up under "collections" in MBS?

I don't want to have box sets and movies mixed, so if this this is the curent implementation, that would be great!

newfiend

The plugin allows you to place the box set info into any folder you choose. For instance I created a folder on my server called MB3 box sets and directed the plugin to create the shortcuts and metadata/artwork in this folder. It's separate from my actual move collection folder and it worked great. The individual movies still show up under movies as well as the box sets.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

You can do it either way but it probably works best if you create a separate Media Folder for the box sets because the individual movies will still show as well as the box sets if you mix them together.

steve1977

Fantastic, just installed and working. Very great!

Will the boxsets be removed once I delete one of the respective movies / remove it from the individual movie library?

• 2 months later...
steve1977

Has there been a change to this plugin. It appears that I can no longer define a dedicated folder for the boxsets?