Live TV help

Puff

Hi,

I know this has probably been asked before, but I am new to the LIVE TV option.

Does the Live TV option work properly?

Is there any paid subscription that I can use to make the service more reliable?

I tried a few M3U playlists.. but the only things that worked somewhat consistently were the adult feeds.

Any assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

taylorbourne

Hi!

Yes, the Live TV option works pretty well actually. There are a few ways you can go about getting TV into your setup. I'm not going to cover them all because I don't have experience with them, but one that you'll see many users utilizing is HDHomeRun. It's a device that pulls OTA tv channels and serves them over your local network.

HDHomeRun

https://www.silicondust.com/

Another method, the method I use, is what you stated you have already tried – m3u playlists. However, grabbing a playlist off of a public site is NOT going to be a reliable or pleasurable experience. This is where IPTV comes in, and there are many, many paid providers that will suite your needs. Just keep in mind you'll need a provider that offers an m3u playlist, typically the ones you are looking for offer "VLC Support". If you're interested, message me directly and I can offer you more specific advice.