Can't view images in Chrome (MacOSX and Android)

bangis

Hi, seeing a new problem with the Emby web browser app

On one of my machines, a Macbook Pro, no images show up when I load Emby using Chrome. I can use it via Safari though

Also seeing a similar issue using Chrome on my Samsung S7 Edge. 

Chrome on my Macbook Air works fine

While I can always use the list feature to just see the text and play videos from there, more difficult when you go into sub menus (like Season, under TV shows) as these use thumbnails that now don't appear

How do I fix this? Thanks!

some screenshots from android/S7 Edge using chrome:

mAaVyZv.png

AboXRf5.png

as you can see, none of the poster images show up. but the database / server is working ok, and I can view it under list mode -

gG3SrBQ.png

Hi there, can you update to the latest version of Emby Server? It appears you're running an older version. Thanks !

Thanks Luke - was wondering if it was because it was an older version. Although I've had no issues using the browser before, not sure what changed actually.

Since I use Kodi primarily to access the library (via the Emby addon) and have no issues, quite reluctant to upgrade, as I'm worried it might end up breaking something. Will probably live with this for now

• 4 weeks later...

just circling back - finally had the guts to update. Updated to QMono 4.6.2.7 and Emby Server 3.1.2 and happy to report that the images are back on chrome (android and MacOSX)

thanks!