Organize new media files interval

heula

The interval for organizing new media always was 5 minutes if I'm not mistaking. It's now every 15 minutes but I like it to be set to every 5 minutes. Is there a way to set it to every 5 minutes or less myself?

This is not really the answer I was looking for. I know how to set or change scheduled tasks. What I want is not available anymore. All I ask is how to set the time to 5 minutes. If this is not possible can it be made an option again?

I just double checked and the scheduled task configuration is most certainly still there.

I can't find it. The first option is 15 minutes.

Capture_248.jpg

Edited by heula

OK thanks for being more specific about what you couldn't find. We will review those options for a future release. Thanks !

Happy2Play

Looking at my dev build it shows "Every 0.08333333333333333 hours" which equal every 5 minutes.

It is a little work but you can add a custom trigger and delete the original, this will create your new custom task in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\config\ScheduledTasks\5f05bed2-acec-c7a8-a584-983041464d19.js" and you can manipulate the interval time to whatever you want (3000000000 = 5 min), then restart server.

Looking at my dev build it shows "Every 0.08333333333333333 hours" which equal every 5 minutes.

It is a little work but you can add a custom trigger and delete the original, this will create your new custom task in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\config\ScheduledTasks\5f05bed2-acec-c7a8-a584-983041464d19.js" and you can manipulate the interval time to whatever you want (3000000000 = 5 min), then restart server.

When I change this, my server will be unreachable? After deleting the modified js file the server started normally again.

Edit: I have found why it gave me an error. It's working now every 5 minutes. Thanks.

Edited by heula