How to remove an item from a Collection

njf

Hi

I accidentally added a title to a movie Collection. How can I remove it without deleting the movie itself or the Collection? I cannot see any option to do that.

TIA

Happy2Play

In order to help us improve, can you please explain where you have looked? We want to understand why you're not able to find it. Thanks !

Hi

I haven't responded earlier because I have been unable to connect on my laptop since last night. Rebooted the QNAP server and I can access the server and run Plex without a problem. For some reason, I can open Emby on my PC either in a web browser or via Emby Connect. Tried adding it as a new server with no success. Still investigating.

However, I have solved my problem of removing a movie from a Collection by installing the Android app. On that there was an option to remove the movie from the Collection when I went to the Collections page. I had not found a similar option when I went to the same page on my laptop.

Hi @@njf

Thanks for reporting back about the android app. We'll look at this and make sure they are consistent. Has this answered your question?