LiveTV stopped working

ra3ac

After slow channel loading times I was recommended to invest in a HDHomerun.  Still a 5 second channel change but livable.

I signed up for a year of HT Premier over the weekend.  Added the key yesterday and now Live TV no longer loads - just a spinning circle.  Probably coincidence, but nothing else has changed. 

I don't really fancy reinstalling as spent ages adding channel icons and matching channel to guide.  Log file attached, if there anything I could investigate?

Log.txt

The channel times are very slow for me as well developers will look into it.

From your log it looks like you only tried to watch tv only once. Are you watching tv from external network or internal ?

Have a look at the settings playback video and try to change hardware acceleration mode I have come across posts that this may cause issues. If this doesn't work that Luke will need to help you.

583e32496b3cf_Capture56.png

Hi @@ra3ac, do all of the channels and the guide appear normally? In Live TV setup, is the tuner IP address correct? You may also want to try rebooting your tuner. Let us know how it goes. Thanks !

Strange that logs only shows one attempt to watch TV as tried multiple times .... so I presumed its complier related. 

I removed every C++ and .NET reference in Installed Programs. Rebooted and installed whatever C++ Redistributable Emby requested, now working again.

Thanks for assistance.