Show no playing in music in webif - possible to implement?

Huberer

Hello,

sorry that the topic title sounds a little bit confusing but I don't know exactly to explain. In the office I have a test server with OMV3 and latest Emby Server (beta) installed and only music in the library (at the moment).

Via browser of my office pc I connect to the test server and also play the music with the browser (Safari)

When I go back, after a while to the webif of emby server I want to see which song emby is playing at the moment respectively I have to look very closely where the song is exactly located on the album list.

post-151744-0-42768700-1480426764_thumb.png

When you see on the picture that emby is playing the song "My Life" from Billy Joel. This song is the first of the second disc. The album contains of four discs (it's the 'Complete Hits Collection') and if you don't know exactly where this song is you don't find it immediately. You have to go through all discs.

In comparison I post a screen shot of iTunes which shows a small sign (blue speaker symbol) to the left of the now playing song 

post-151744-0-94646900-1480426985_thumb.png

So you can see immediately which song is playing at the moment.

Would it be possible to implement such a feature in emby server when you play the music via webif? E.g. a special sign or to underline/highlight the text of the now playing song.

I hope I could explain understandable what I mean with that.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Huberer