Missing something in setup....

tmoreau
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

I added the IP address of my HDHomeRun, then.... nothing happened.  I signed up for a trial schedulesdirect account thinking that maybe without guide data, setup cannot complete?  This hasn't helped.  I do not see live tv, I see no channels, no guide data, ..... I'm simply getting no feedback or acknowledgement from Emby that tuners are active.  I found the map channels link, which appears as a blank list.  

I was expecting/ to connect the tuner then scan for signal.  I was expecting some sort of status, or information... what did I miss?

Model: HDHR-US

Device ID: 101AD53A

Firmware: 20161117

Log.txt

Guest asrequested

I added the IP address of my HDHomeRun, then.... nothing happened.  I signed up for a trial schedulesdirect account thinking that maybe without guide data, setup cannot complete?  This hasn't helped.  I do not see live tv, I see no channels, no guide data, ..... I'm simply getting no feedback or acknowledgement from Emby that tuners are active.  I found the map channels link, which appears as a blank list.  

I was expecting/ to connect the tuner then scan for signal.  I was expecting some sort of status, or information... what did I miss?

Model: HDHR-US

Device ID: 101AD53A

Firmware: 20161117

Do the channels show in the HDHR setup software? If the channels haven't been found, then Emby can't import them and nothing will show up.

5836616eea295_Snapshot_374.jpg

• Solution

Hi, it appears your device does not support the Dlna features that Emby requires, so you would need a newer HD Homerun.

• Like 1

Do the channels show in the HDHR setup software? If the channels haven't been found, then Emby can't import them and nothing will show up.

Yes, they appear and play normally via that software.

Hi, it appears your device does not support the Dlna features that Emby requires, so you would need a newer HD Homerun.

Ouch.