Unable to timeshift

goku2k

I'm testing the xbox one and windows 10 emby theater clients. I'm able to watch live tv, and schedule recordings - but I'm not able to timeshift (rewind or fast forward (ff after pause)) a live tv stream. I looked into another thread (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/34828-live-tv-time-shifting-observations-on-different-clients/?hl=rewind), and another user stated that this did work on roku. Luke replied that other clients had not been tested yet. This was back in May, so I didn't want to resurrect a dead thread.

Is there a status update for when this should work for xbox one and windows 10? Likewise,should this work on android (I have android clients, just haven't had a chance to test them yet).

Hi, it's supported in the web app. We're working on getting it into the other apps as quickly as we can. Thanks.

Hi, it's supported in the web app. We're working on getting it into the other apps as quickly as we can. Thanks.

Is there an announcement section or other forum topic where this is actively being tracked? I would love to know as soon as it's available for android and xbox one/windows 10/UWP.

Yes the blog is where all announcements go. As soon as we add the feature to other apps you can be sure there will be an announcement about it.