ROC v1.0.10.2 now live

leedavies

leedavies

ROC update is now live, with the following fixes and changes:

• Currently selected cover quality fixed - now uses the hi res image and not a blurry smaller version
  • Details view backdrops now load faster and should be in sync with currently selected item
  • Movie details page focus could sometimes get lost and changing item was possible, but not getting to the Play etc buttons.  Now fixed.
  • Tabs below summary panel on Movie Details page vertical position adjusted slightly for better appearance
  • Movie Details page summary panel background image now a little more transparent -easier to see backdrops behind the summary

Update is now live and ready for downloading...

• Like 4

GrotShot

Lee,

I've been busy with work recently but have had a few hours on my HTPC this week. I've noticed that the clearart.png logos for the built in MBC collections of "Movies by Genre" and "Music Albums" do not show on the ROC EHS. I have placed these images in the correct location of Z:\MB-ImagesByName\General\Movies by Genre which is my custom IBN path. Any thoughts?

leedavies

Lee,

I've been busy with work recently but have had a few hours on my HTPC this week. I've noticed that the clearart.png logos for the built in MBC collections of "Movies by Genre" and "Music Albums" do not show on the ROC EHS. I have placed these images in the correct location of Z:\MB-ImagesByName\General\Movies by Genre which is my custom IBN path. Any thoughts?

Odd.  I'll take a look and report back...

Hi Lee

Been checking out Aztec this week with the free trial and looks great however still prefer the overall look and style of the ROC EHS. Just wondering whether your planning on bringing some of the Aztec improvements to ROC. For example, I noticed that Aztec is much quicker when browsing a collection than ROC. Is this due to new optimizations or something else?

Also, I love how the Aztec coverflow curves and wondered whether this would be something that could be added to ROC as an option maybe?

• Like 3

mariors44

lee, in the latest update backdrops load faster in detail view, but still out of sync at times for me. I have tried other themes and had no problems with backdrops, so  I'm thinking it has something to do with the Roc theme. Keep up the good work on my favorite theme. 

• 2 weeks later...
legacybev

Hey Lee,

Great work on Aztec theme it's awesome to see recently added episodes sorted by series/season, any chance of bringing that feature over to Roc it would really be the icing on the cake, cheers.

• Like 1

mariors44

Lee, please don't forget to look into backdrops in detail view, still having some sync problems. Sometimes loads ok and sometimes takes a long time to load, once I start scrolling through my movie collection the backdrops have a hard time keeping up and become out of sync. Only happens with the Roc theme All other themes work as they should. I do appreciate all the hard work you've have done with all your themes. 

update: forgot to mention having freezing problems as well, while scrolling through my collection have to back out of MBC and then go back in again in order to finish scrolling through rest of my collection.

Edited by mariors44

GrotShot

just wondering if you plan on updating soon.

Yes, ROC seems to be lacking in update love compared to the other 3 themes.

leedavies

Yes, ROC seems to be lacking in update love compared to the other 3 themes.

Ok, ROC is next on the conveyor belt for some fixes and performance upgrades.  Plus the new settings page layout about to appear in Aztec - its much easier to see the available configuration options and to navigate around them.

This ROC update should be within the next week-ish....

• Like 1